Monday, March 19, 2012

baby burd- 2 months old!


  



Whoa baby! Presley is 2 months old today! I can't believe how quickly time has gone by and how many changes I've seen in this growing baby of ours. She has brought so much joy into our lives and has been nothing short of wonderful. We have had a very eventful month and have many milestones to update!

Presley's 2 months stats:
weight- 12lbs. 5oz. (75th percentile)
height- 23 inches (75th percentile)

  • She is growing like a weed! I'm so proud of both of us. Proud of my body doing what it's meant to and supply her with the nourishment she needs and proud of my girl who knows just what to do with that boob : )
  • She got her first cold. Being first-time parents we of course freaked out and rushed her straight to the doctors! She was fine of course, just a mild cold and a little congestion. The remedy was a little extra cuddling and the booger sucker on-hand.
(leaving the doctor's office after mama freaked out and rushed me there)
  • On December 29th she gave me the best (belated) Christmas gift ever, she slept through the night! She slept a whole 7 hours! It gets even better... the next night, she did it again!
  • She has officially out grown her newborn clothes. Which is sad for a couple reasons: my baby is growing too fast and she has some darn cute newborn outfits : (


a comparison of Pres in the same jammies just one month later!
  • And probably the best milestone of all thus far, she has started to smile! She smiles at mommy and daddy when we play and greets me with a smile after every nap!

No comments: