Friday, May 11, 2012

Presley's half birthday!

I know I say this every month, but I seriously cannot believe how quickly time has gone. We have a 6 month old girl on our hands! This past month has been so much fun as I feel like she has accomplished so many milestones. First things first, Pres had her 6 month well visit which consisted of shots (boo) and stats. Our playful girl is growing!

weight 15.7lbs (50th percentile)
length 26 in. (50th percentile)

She has dropped from the 75th percentile to the 50th but according to the doctor that is normal because she is becoming more active and essentially getting more exercise. More active is definitely right! Although she's not crawling yet I suspect we will be getting there soon. This girl wants to go! For now she is spinning herself around and bouncing like crazy in her jumper!


Her new favorite trick is blowing bubbles. She thinks it's hilarious!


We started solids this month! So far she has LOVED everything. We've tried carrots, bananas and she even likes peas!

Although this pic doesn't look like she's enjoying it, trust me she was reaching over with her mouth open quicker than I could get another spoonful


Another great milestone we've reached is that she sits! She just mastered this over the past couple days and is still a little wobbly but for the most part she's got the balancing act down!


And this is nothing new but it surprises me month after month. This kid LOVES to sleep. Thank god! Her new sleeping schedule is as follows:
wakes up 830-9 AM
naps 11-130 PM
naps again (sometimes) 430-6 PM
bedtime 730PM
So yes, you read that right, she sleeps through the night for 13 HOURS! That makes for one happy baby and a very very very happy mama!


We love this little girl so much and are so proud to be her parents.
 She has been nothing short of amazing.






1 comment:

Amanda X said...

She is adorable! I can't believe that she is such a good sleeper. That is amazing. I am totally jealous!