Thursday, September 22, 2011

Showering Presley, Pt. 2

The following weekend we had another shower! This one was hosted by Lisa, Jessie & Frankie, all Presley's soon-to-be favorite tita's! We had the shower at our new house and while I helped with ideas here and there, the girls did an amazing job executing a beautiful event! I'll let the pictures speak for themselves...





















Here I am with my amazing hostesses. I am so lucky to have these best friends who love me and this little girl so much!


There are about 200 more pictures I could post to help show how amazing this shower was, but I think the "few" I chose gives you a pretty good idea. It was more beautiful than I could have imagined! Presley was showered with so much love that day. Seriously, this kid scored like 20 pairs of shoes! She is so lucky to have so many people that love her so much already. And Ryan and I are so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends that want to share in this amazing experience with us!

No comments: