Wednesday, August 24, 2011

busy baby

Presley has been one busy baby! Between painting, moving, cleaning and summer fun, she's barely had enough time to write a new blog post. Okay, so maybe she's just along for the ride but her mama sure has been taking her for a crazy one! In the midst of all this chaos (moving while 7 months pregnant is a joke) I wanted to share the most recent pics of Pres. Last week we got to see Presley in 3D again! This time she was 27 weeks and lookin' like a real baby : ) A very cute, real baby that is.


She looks like she's got her mama's nose... I'm crossing my fingers that she's just squished in there and actually has her daddy's cute little nose. One thing she is definitely taking after her daddy... that pout! But with maybe her mama's lips. Oh, I could speculate what she'll get from who all day long... We just can't wait to meet her!

And because the past few weeks have consisted of non-make up moving days, I don't have an official 28 week picture. But last night I went to the AV fair with my two best gals to watch Miranda Lambert in concert and eat copious amounts of fair food. Here we are at 7 months pregnant (which also = 3rd trimester)!!!





No comments: