Thursday, August 11, 2011

We have been busy burds around here lately because... we're moving! We are wokring hard to get our new house beautiful and ready for our little princess. We have plenty of DIY projects in the works and I plan on blogging my way through them. Here is the first of many to come... This is Presley's dresser/changing table. I bought this dresser about a year ago from a garage sale for $20! It was in great shape but I thought it needed a little updating. I love how it turned out and think it will be perfect in her nursery!

before

after


Speaking of Pres' nursery, here is a sneak peek of Jessie and Lisa workin' hard on it. Now these titas have stories to share with Presley about how they slaved away just for her. What a lucky babe!



So after lots and lots of painting this week, this mama deserved a day of relaxation! And today was that day. For my birthday gift Lisa scheduled me a maternity massage at the Glen Ivy day spa. It was AMAZING! After our massages we lounged around browsing wedding magazines then topped the day off with shopping and lunch. I feel totally rejuvenated and am ready to get back to our paint-a-thon!

Lisa and santa after our massages

And how about a quick baby update... We had Presley's 26th week appointment on Monday and everything is lookin' good. She is weighing in at 2.3lbs, right on track. Doc said she has long legs! Her legs are measuring one week ahead, that explains all the swift kicks up high in my belly : ) I'll be in the third trimester by my next appointment and will have to start going for check-ups every 2 weeks. We'll be meeting this baby girl before we know it!

No comments: